How to configrue the Policy Routing
Policy-based routing can be used to change the next hop IP address for traffic matching certain criteria. This can be useful to overrule your routing table for certain traffic types. I will show you how to configure policy based routing.
For Example : –
- Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username : admin & Password : admin99
- Click the Configuration > Policy Routing /Load Balancing tab.
- Click the Policy Routing Advance > ADD enter the Rule Name
- Source qulifer mention the Source address /Interface
- which protocol you should all/TCP/UDP wan from where you route through which isp
- Mention the Source / destination IP & PORT number they want access
- Add the rule and Click on Apply