How to Configure the IP Passthrough
One of the unique feature EN6200 carries which is used to assign a Public IP directly to a server behind firewall without compromising the security of the network. For example VoIP or call loggers won’t work behind Firewall via NAT-ed network this feature is very much useful to configure a public IP with Firewall enabled option to protect the network thus meeting the server requirements as well.
- Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username : admin & Password : admin99
- Click the Configuration > Policy Routing /Load Balancing > Ip Passthrough >Enable
3. Enter the Public ip provide by the ISP
4. Select the interface you public ip published and and select lan interface you connect the server.
5. If you need bypass the firewall for that server > enable the service
6. Navigate Add and Apply the Setting
In both the above condition, No “IP alias” should be configured for the public static IP (to be configured) on local system.