This article explains how to set up a WAN interface for Static
The following sections are covered:
- How to configure a Static WAN Interface
- How to configure a DHCP WAN Interface
- How to configure a PPPoE WAN Interface
1. Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username : admin & Password : admin99
2. Expand Neetwork Setting
3. Click WAN1 for the WAN interface (WAN1 by default.), the Edit Interface window is displayed.
4. Enter the ip details provide by isp.
5. mention the default firewall policy > accept incoming connection