1. Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username : admin & Password : admin99
2. Click the Configuration > User Hotspot tab.
3. Click the Server Settings > Exclusions tab.
4. Mention the Exclude Source Address. Eg: Specify
5. Mention the IP you want to Bypass. Eg: 192.168.6.61…etc.,
6. Mention the Exclude Source MAC Address. Eg: Specify
7. Mention the MAC you want to Bypass. Eg: 74:e6:e2:4b:35:05…etc.,
8. Finally Save the Configuration.Now the Given IP and MAC Address was Bypassed in the Hotspot