1. Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username : admin & Password : admin99
2. Click the Configuration > User Hotspot tab.
3. Click the User Management > Add
4. Enable the User and Give the User id for User Authentication. Eg: demo001
5. Mention the Password for User Authentication.
6. Mention the First name and Last name details.(optional)
7. Mention the Site Id as Default.
8.Mention the Account Reference for User Identification.(optional)
9. Mention the Concurrent Login Count. Eg: Unlimited (If it is mentioned 2 , at the time the user possible to login in the 2 devices only.)
10. Select the Primary Usage Plan and Extended Usage Plan as your wish.
11. Select the Validity. Ex:Unlimited
12.Enable the MAC Binding (1 to 5 MAC Addresses are able to bind for a single user). Just Leave the Mac Address 1 once the user login it will automatically Pick the Mac address. For the next time user login it will not asking credentials.(If you know the mac address of the user just fill it then user no need to login for first time )
13.In the Login Control Select Match MAC Binding.
14. Select the Login Method Automatic.(Standard login will ask Authentication)
15.Mention the Idle timeout. Eg: Default
16. Mention the Bandwidth Priority. Eg: Dynamic
17. Give the user address, Mobile no , GST No.(Optional)
18. Finally Navigate Apply to save the user.Now the user login first time their mac address was automatically captured.