How to Configure Hotspot User Management
- Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username : admin & Password : admin99
- Click the Configuration > Hotspot tab.
- Click the Postpaid Accounts > User Manangement > Add > Enable
- Give the Username and Password for that user.
- Specify Expiration Date : You can set the user expiration after the date time user not able user the user to login
- Unlimited Validity
- Delete Expired Account : Disable/Enable : it will help the user account want to delete after expiration if enable user account be delete.but the user report available in Reports
- Mac Binding
- Mac Binding : Bind 1-5 MAC Address (Leave Blank to auto fill)
- Login Control
- Login Control : Match MAC Binding à If Match MAC Binding / MAC Address is Enable When the User Gave the Credential it will check the user system MAC Address As Mentioned in the User management.
- Match Mac Address : If the Match MAC Address is Enable when user gave the Credential it will check the user system MAC Address is Equal or Not.If its is Equal then give the internet address.
- Match Multiple IP Address : The User Can Provide Upto 25 entries per Account. If the Match IP Address Is Enable in the Login Control When the User Gave the Credential it will check the user system IP Address What we provide IP in the User management.
- Match IP and Mac Address : If the Match ip and mac Address enable then it will check MAC Address and Given IP.
- Match Multiple IP Address : The User Can Provide Upto 25 entries per Account.
- Match MAC Binding : Bind Upto 5 MAC.Once it is captured next time it will Give the access.