How To Configure The Geo-ip Filter
- Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username : admin & Password : admin99
- Click the Configuration > Firewall /NAT >Geo-Ip Filter Rule > Enable
3. Navigate > GeoIP Rules
4. select depends for which connection you want to restricted incoming and outgoing
5. Drag the selected country you want to block
6. bye pass the source IP/MAC,Destination Ip to byepass from the geo-ip filter rule.
7.Navigate Save >Restart Services