How to Configure the PPPoE User Creation
1. Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username : admin & Password : admin99
2. Click the Configuration > Hotspot tab.
3. Click the Plugins > PPPoE Settings > Enable
4. Assign Server IP Address for the PPPoE server for eg: below figure we asssign 10.210.1.1
5. Select the interface you want to publish the PPPoE server and drag it to the selected area. eg : we select LAN-1
6. In the Hotspot User Management if the Login Control is PPPoE Dynamic you want to configure the Clinet dynamic Address Pool Eg: we assign the ip address 10.210.1.100- 250
7. Set the Client ip subnet you want Publish in PPPoE Server
8.Authentication methods is default if your expert you set as enable .
9.DNS setting is optional if you publish the DNS server in your Network assign the DNS Ip address
10. the User Management is already explained in tab in Login Control you should select PPPoE Static ip /Dynamic Ip
11.In Status > Traffic Analyse >In the PPPoE interface you can able to view the PPPoE active user Live bandwidth Graph