How to Monitor The Hotspot User Status
What do you need help with?
- Login to the Tacitine. (If you are configuring the Tacitine for the first time, the default Lan IP is http://192.168.100.1) and default username: admin & Password: admin99
- Click the Status > Hotspot tab.
- Click the Active User Tab
4. In the Active User Tab, We can See the Current Active User List.
5. We Can Also See the Bandwidth Graph For selected User. Eg: Archana
6. In the Bandwidth Toppers Tab, We can See the Current Bandwidth Toppers List and their Download/Upload Bandwidth status.
7. In the Account Status tab, we can see the Data usage Status and their Current State Eg: Expired/Data Usage Exceeded/Using Extended Plan
8. In the Daily Usage Tab, We can See the Daily Upload /Download Data Usage details. Also, take it the CSV File export. Eg: Archana